Things I didn't want to do:
1.Walk in heels uphill.
2. Be my clumsy self in front of a car full of boys.
Status:
1.Check
2.Check
1. My walk is quite a bit longer to church this semester, and it's uphill. I don't mind the walk so much but I did complain a bit. Texas is completely flat...this is going to take some getting used to. Next time, I plan on leaving a tad bit earlier.
2. So if you know me at all you'll know that I'm always tripping and falling. I'm about the most clumsy person that you'll ever meet. However, this wasn't just any fall. This was like the MOST epic fall ever! I don't usually get super embarrassed and I was extremely embarrassed yesterday, so that should tell you something. Okay, on to the story now, Brittany and I were walking home from the Taylor building; which is where we have church. I believe we were walking next to the Mark Austin building and they were doing construction on the main road so I was a little nervous because we were walking in the middle of the street and there was a car full of boys coming, and I didn't know where they wanted to go. So as I'm staring at the boys in the car (they're in my ward) I do a little skip; you know one of those that you do when you try and pretend that you're going faster when you're really not, all of a sudden I'm tripping over a construction cone and getting up close and personal with the pavement. Funny right? Yeah, not so much at the time. Don't get me wrong I was laughing at myself but I was super embarrassed that those guys which I had sat next to during Sacrament had all seen me. They were very nice though, they stopped next to us and asked me if I was okay; twice, and then offered Britt and I a ride. I didn't even turn around, I just waved my hand up and was like I'm okay. As I put my heels back on and my hymn book, scriptures and phone back in my purse I dusted myself off and walked away with Brittany. Then I noticed blood on my purse and I felt my skirt was wet. As I lifted my skirt a little I noticed that my knees were cut up pretty well and then that my right hand was cut up along with the back of my hand, my arm and my elbow. I'm not a pansy so I don't really mind the cuts and bruises although they do hurt when I walk. I was just very embarrassed that I had fallen such a bad fall! I think that my story would be much more interesting and less pathetic if I had fallen off of a dirt bike or something of that sort not tripped over a cone and cut my myself on little rocks on the pavement. Well, it sucks but I'm over it. Welp, off to work out now! Work in progress.. P.S. these are two of my cuts. (top) elbow (bottom) knee...please excuse my deformed knee. kthanksbye.


No comments:
Post a Comment