It's funny how I don't have a problem watching Trauma:Life in the ER and I love to see surgeries but when my little sister flies over her bike and smashes her face on the driveway/road pavement while her foot is still caught in the handle bars I freak out, and want to cry. While I was holding Liliana's hand and stroking her hair telling her to breathe I all of a sudden felt like Hailey (my roommate from last semester who gets queezy with blood) as I felt my eyes stinging and my sight getting blurry while I fought to keep my cool. I can't even imagine how I will be with my own children. Poor Liliana has had a very rough week. She is bruised all over and they think that she might have some bruising on her kidneys. The following day she is then admitted to the hospital because she couldn't stop throwing up and had a high fever. Later they found out that she also has Strept. I feel terrible that I'm so far away from her now. Oh how I love my little girl. Here are a few more pictures of the little ones(top) Liliana reading to her twin Viviana (middle) Clara learning to play (bottom)Liliana reading a magazine while at the dentist office.



No comments:
Post a Comment