Brittany and I sat in her car tonight just talking about things and venting..we then realized something very bittersweet. We realized that we have gotten too attached to each other and never really do anything that doesn't involve the other and that maybe this is the reason why we don't really have a significant other in our lives. The bitter part is that sometimes we want a guy and don't have one. The sweet part is that we know each other like the back of our hand. Sometimes I just think something and she knows what I'm thinking just by my facial expression and we have a million inside jokes that no one ever gets..(pretty awesome). The really weird thing is that sometimes I find myself talking about her a lot when I'm not around her but I mean everything that I do she does too so how can I not? This might sound a little weird and might come off as if I have a secret lesbian crush, but I say nay. I love men.
Also, we decided that it is a good thing that we are roommates because if we weren't we would have gone completely insane a long time ago.
On a completely random note, don't you just love it when someone tries to talk to you on Facebook and you don't reply for like two minutes and they get impatient and sign out as if they're trying to teach you a lesson?
--You stay classy, Rexburg--
hahahaha you're such a weirdo. I think you do have a secret lesbian crush.....just saying ;)
ReplyDelete