Oldest sister, Paloma, got married
Younger sister, Clara, got baptized
Older sister, Monica, graduated from BYU
Family and I moved to McKinney, Texas
Youngest sisters Vivi and Lili started 1st grade
Clara started 3rd grade
I turned 19, whoop, whoop!!
Younger sister, Clara, got baptized
Older sister, Monica, graduated from BYU
Family and I moved to McKinney, Texas
Youngest sisters Vivi and Lili started 1st grade
Clara started 3rd grade
I turned 19, whoop, whoop!!
Oh, and I also made some pretty cute cupcakes as a way of saying Au Revoir summer! I'm not going to lie they didn't come out looking how I wanted them too but the little ones and the Elders were very happy with the outcome! Here are some Picturassss.
School will be starting next Thursday so I plan on making some cupcakes for my little freshman babies that I will be leading. My new roommates with the exception of Brittany of course, will all be freshman so I think they deserve some cute cupcakes too! I can not wait for school! I already have tons of things on my agenda. carraaaazzyy.
Oh and my totally awesome friend Jacob will be going into the MTC this next Wednesday. I'm super stoked and so grateful for wonderful worthy priesthood holders like himself! Just in case you didn't know......
The Church Is True!

I'm Jacob and I approve of this message.
ReplyDelete