Friday, October 15, 2010

Life is like a box of chocolates

you never know what you're going to get.
                  -Forest Gump's Mumma.

I wish life could be a tad bit easier. I wish certain things didn't have to be so complicating or confusing. I wish that I really knew what to do with my life and had a better view of consequences. I guess that I just need to SLOW down a bit and recognize beauty around me...I've been kind of having a hard time with that lately.

When it's going good it's great, but when it's bad it's awful.
                 -Eminem

Au Contraire, I am sending Elder Hamblin a package and I'm stoked for him to receive it! I can already imagine his exact expression upon opening it! I miss him lots, he for sure could tell me the right things that would brighten my entire day. It's a good thing I still have my seester or else this would be no muy bueno.

No comments:

Post a Comment