Sunday, November 14, 2010

Love Like Woe

"Finish every day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense." 
 Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail." 
 Ralph Waldo Emerson

When things get rough sometimes I forget all of the blessings in my life. So here's a condensed list to remind myself.
1.Health
2.Family
3.Higher Education
4.Knowledge of Gospel
5.Dylan
6.Brittany
7.Ability to serve others
8.Loving friends

There are many more but of course I had to stop at 8. And of course I had to give Brittany her own number separate from number 8. She's more of my soullll sisstaaaa. 
-You Stay Classy, Rexburg.


1 comment:

  1. I'm super offended that I didn't get my own number but Dylan and Brittany did. You cut me real deep just then.

    ReplyDelete