I'm so grateful to have been given all that I have. I'm so grateful for the life that I've been given because my life is wonderful!
I have an amazing family that I miss so incredibly much. They are nuts but I love them. I'm so glad that I get to live with my sister....she's kind of an amazing person. I would be so lucky to turn out even a bit like her.
I have a wonderful boyfriend that takes really good care of me and brings me yummy pancakes to work :)
Also, the word boyfriend, still scares me a bit but he's so patient and loving, it's ridiculous. I don't know where he came from but I'm glad that he's in my life...I've been truly blessed.
Also, totally watching THE AVENGERS tonight with Austin, Monica, Jared, Dackota and his friends at midnight! I might die because I'm kind of a grandma and get delusional by 10 if I'm not in bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment