Monday, November 18, 2013

My Downfall

I've never before realized just how impatient I truly am. 

I bought Steve a Heat jersey for his birthday a week ago...his birthday isn't until Dec. 13th. I thought that if I started buying presents right now then we wouldn't be so poor when Christmas came around....BAD IDEA. 
As soon as I got home guess what I did?

I told Steve. Dumb. I know.

Today, it came in the mail and I ripped it open as soon as I got it to see what it looked like. Then, I got nervous and excited. Nervous that he wouldn't like it (he's extremely picky) and excited to just give it to him. So today, I forced him to receive his present a month early....he said he could wait but I told him that I COULDN'T. What's wrong with me?!
Anyway, here's him loving his jersey. At least I did something right.


1 comment: