Sunday, March 14, 2010

Success In the Kitchen

Who made bomb cupcakes? Me! I can bake! Well, some things anyway..everyone totally loved my cupcakes at linger longer today and they were all gone in a few hours! This makes me a happy camper. Okay so my rolls didn't come out the way I had intended but I made up with my delicious cupcakes! The rainbow part is made out of different flavored Air Heads and the little yellow balls (Gold) are gum balls. This was in celebration of St.Patrick's day! Linger longer was great today and won much candy but I was a little shy while giving my talk and then talking about my missionary experience afterward to everyone up at the pulpit. Also, Sister Sylvester decided to pin a ribbon on me that says Kiss Me I'm Irish..so I got kissed a few times. That was a bit embarrassing! Overall, I feel like today has been a pretty great day! Things are finally starting to fall into place. Oh...here is another picture of the cupcakes. Enjoy! Kthanksbye.



1 comment: