Monday, April 5, 2010

Dear Future Husband,
General Conference just passed and I thought a lot about you. It's funny how I always thought about the type of man that you would be; the qualities I wanted for you to have. With being caught up in how perfect I wanted you to be I forgot to think of the qualities that you would want me to have. I know you probably won't come for a while, although I wouldn't mind knowing who you are. Have I met you? I will make a few promises though. I promise to take care of you, love you and help you return to our Father in Heaven as well. I promise to trust you with my life and never hold back. I promise to care for our household and nurture our even more future children. I promise to support you in all church callings and life decisions. I promise that I will constantly try to further improve myself so that I might be the best wife/mother. Although I often wonder about you or who you might be, I'm not worried and I am not impatient. I know that I've already met you in the pre-existence and I'm excited to some day meet you again. I will remain worthy in all of my doings and hope that you will too so that one day we will make beautiful covenants with the Lord and be sealed for time and all eternity. Until meet again.

With Love,
Your Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment