My mouth hurts...still. Actually, it had stopped hurting and I was just taking the Penicillin but now the right side of my jaw/cheek is swollen and hurts pretty bad so I've had to take Vicodin again. I'm not such a fan of the side effects. I have hot flashes, mood swings and am ALWAYS dizzy...I'm mean c'mon..I'm not going through menopause. Not to mention there is a bump in my mouth; half is completely numb and the other half hurts. I can't fully close my mouth because I feel my entire jaw pulling super tight...kind of odd. I suppose I can't complain much because it could be worse. I'm just tired of feeling either so out of it or in pain. On a more happy note, I leave for Provo this Saturday! I'm super stoked for that and for Rexburg! I changed my schedule around a little..I had signed up for a guitar class but I just realized that my parents are going to have to take my guitar to me in August so I had to drop that class. I will have 17 credits this semester and will be working, yay for going crazy! My classes will be as follows:
1.Book of Mormon
2. English
3.Humanities:The Heroic Journey
4.Marriage
5.Real World Math
6.General Psychology
I am very pleased with the classes that I will be taking. I've also decided to speak to my advisor to see when I could apply for fast grad. I've decided to graduate early so then I can serve a mission, go to grad school and then go on to getting my doctorates. I figure the younger I am the more likely it will be for me to get my doctorates. We'll see how things play out. Also, I've fallen in love with a new song! O'child-Nevertheless..must give credit to Andy for telling me about it. Turns out he has such good taste in music! (: Anyway, listen to it and enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment