Saturday, April 24, 2010
There is sunshine in my life
So, I had a pretty dang good day a few days ago..It was just one of THOSE days, where everything seemed to just be going great. I applied to be on the counsel of the Usher-ness at Devo, danced a little hip hop, ran into my friend whom I haven't seen since before his mission and last but definitely NOT least!.....Jacob got his mission call!! I feel like this is super exciting, blog worthy? I think yes! Anyway, he got called to the Brazil Sao Paulo Interlagos mission. It's so awesome to think that he will be learning and eventually be fluent in Portuguese. Anyway, that's about the most exciting thing that I have had happen (and it didn't even happen to me, pretty pathetic right?). Recently though, my days seemed to have dragged on a bit, if it hadn't gotten uber cold I would have stayed at the park to blow bubbles and fly my Little Mermaid kite! Also, I have decided to keep a journal for my marriage class. I've been thinking an awful lot about my future and I think it would be nice to have written a few letters to my husband and children for them them to read later on. I'm not sure what all exactly I would write in it but I know it'll be great!(: I've had a little bit of a hard time getting used to all of the changes but I suppose it's going well thus far. P.S.why is it that when you're not looking to date, guys come out of nowhere? Just a random thought.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment