My days are lonely as I walk shivering under the cloudy sky. I need the touch of your warmth again, where'd you go dear Sun. I'm pretty sure that it's Spring, please come out and play again, I'm sorry that I yelled at you for making my already dark skin a bit darker. I don't appreciate the numbness of my nose and cheeks, hair in my face and almost falling over on my way to class, it's "no muy bueno"<-- (taken from a dear friend). So Internet at my apartment has been really lame lately, actually, by lame I mean it doesn't work at all. Therefore, I'm stuck in the library; here is a letter I wrote to a boy sitting across from me. "Dear Guy rockin' out in front of me, although you think you may look "cool" rockin' out to who knows what, I'm highly distracted while trying to write a reflection paper on Infinity and Beyond. If you could please sit still for a few more hours I'd highly appreciate it, kthanksbye." Well, I successfully wrote my paper and did other homework and I've only been here for two and a half hours! So I've been somewhat stressed trying to put my life together lately and it just seems to be falling apart, nothing is going as planned. It's a good, nay, GREAT thing that I have little Miss Polatis as a roommate. She is what I call my little "de-stresser" Sometimes she/we like to:
- Chase me into the bathroom making creepy, scary noises while hunched over.
- make me laugh 8349593737+ times a day
- talk like we're british
- talk like creepers
- make me laugh so hard that I fall off of her bed and roll on the floor laughing for hours
- "CHOCOOOLATEE!!"
"You're going to make me pee in my bed, and I don't even have plastic sheets"-Brittany
There you have it folks, she's amazing. Single boys: 208-483-9382 give her a call, she'll make your life better.
Psych!
Creepers...I really wouldn't post her number...if you want it though I will more than likely hand it over to you after an extensive interview.
kthanksbye.
No comments:
Post a Comment