Sunday, May 9, 2010

Cinco de Mayo/Brittany's B-day

Cinco de Mayo
1st- got my score for the 3 Spanish exit exams that I took, 94, 94 and 89. I got a GPA of 3.9!
2nd- got an offer on my house in San Antonio; still working on paperwork and what not.
3rd- Paloma (sister) got engaged!!
4th- made an awesome dinner for my dearest roommate Brittany and I
5th- went to party it up at Kevin Pajaro's (Bird) house.


Bad news
1st- Best friend is still at boot camp so I couldn't wish him a Happy Birthday.

Brittany's B-day
Friday: took her out to Red Robin where she got sung to and had to wear balloons around her ears(: he he he. then she went out with her Brazilian lover.
Saturday: woke up super early to write on her car and our window and decorate and make the cake. Then, had an awesome party with virgin Margaritas which by the way were absolutely YUMMY! had a weird kid dance on me...it was super awwwwkward. She had a pretty great birthday(: She also received some scriptures in Portuguese with her name engraved on them from her Brazilian guy. P.S. I made a double stacked German Chocolate cake with homemade frosting..(:

No comments:

Post a Comment