Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Busy, busy bee...

As of lately I've been a busy, bee! I absolutely love it! These past two weeks have been THE best I've had in a while. Along with having classes and homework I Usher at Devotionals every Tuesday and then last Friday, today, this coming Thursday and Friday I have been and will be at the blood drive all day working front desk. I also donate Plasma every Monday and Thursday nights and on Wednesdays from 5-7pm I have Get Prepared (in charge of oncoming freshman; answer questions, call parents). I have met absolutely amazing people who are willing to serve and are definitely not self-centered. Met a cool kid Matt Young who will hopefully be teaching me Portuguese (he served his mission in Brazil)...which reminds me I had to rush home today for cleaning checks and in an hour I will be meeting Matt at the Brazilian Society thing. My life is so perfect, at devotional yesterday I jotted down some really interesting things that have been helping me out a lot!

  • Do it now, don't wait for when it's convenient
  • I will not be a quitter I will give it all I've got-President Monson
  • Do your duty with a heart full of song
  • Find favorite scriptures that motivate you to become better
  • See the sunshine in the clouds

No comments:

Post a Comment