Went up by Wyoming for a retreat on Friday evening and came back Saturday evening. I had the most amazing experience up there! Met some pretty amazing people that also have the desire to serve. I really have been so blessed lately. Last night I was talking to a good friend outside as we watched the stars and he made a very interesting but very true comment..he said how he felt bad for those people that didn't love life! How true that is for me too. I wish everyone to feel how I've felt these past few weeks! My life has just felt so complete and wonderful! I really don't know how I could make it any better.
On a different note; Brittany and I are still trying to decided where we want to live. I so badly want to live at Legacy Ridge because it's huge and it's by the building where I would have all of my classes but she doesn't want to live there so we have yet to decide where to live... possibly Mountain Pines or Hillcrest...All I know is that we need to decide pronto!
Also, I've donated plasma and it was totally awesome but for some reason I have now gotten turned down three times because my Iron level is low so I have to go see a doctor now...I eat healthy, almonds, spinach, fish, meat all which are high in Iron and on top of that I take Iron pills...why is my body not absorbing it?
Because you have leukemia and are going to die. JK that's not a very funny joke. I'm sorry seester.
ReplyDeleteIf I end up having Leukemia won't you feel like a jerk? I secretly wish I did just so you'd feel like a jerk....jk (:
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI totally mispelled something. You guys are so funny. I miss you Andrea! I hope you are doing awesome!
ReplyDeleteI miss you too! (:
ReplyDelete