Wednesday, June 2, 2010
In Over My Head
For some reason I like to volunteer to be in like 7 different associations and stress myself out. I have actually been so good about remaining stress free while trying to balance that along with school and everything else. I woke up today and just knew that something was off..but like the optimist that I am, I just put in my Ipod, listened to some tunes and got into my groove as I hurried off to class. I felt confident and cool as I was swaying my hips like yeah and going off into my own world where every one dances perfectly and rainbows and sunshine gleam over everyone! First class was wonderful! Second? Not so great! Like who in the world needs Humanities? Really? So unnecessary, and a complete waste of my time. No I don't care if Macbeth and his lady friend were complete psychos. I'm getting kind of behind in that class and a little overwhelmed with all of the things that I have signed up to do. but you know what? Life is absolutely wonderful! I am so thankful to be alive and healthy. It really is a blessing to be able to attend school and one day help others with the knowledge that I will receive...I just need to push myself a little harder. As my good ol' barbie friend, Dolly Parton says "If you want the rainbow, you're going to have to put up with the rain."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment