I am so grateful for our Savior. I am so grateful for his atoning sacrifice and for the opportunity, that is made possible through him, to return to live with our Father in Heaven one day. I am grateful for the temples that make it possible for heaven and earth to be united and the love that can be felt there.
I love my family, especially my sweet and innocent, little sisters. They have taught me so much and have shown me so much love since I have been here! They are such sweet natured girls.
I am so grateful that Viviana and Liliana made the choice to get baptized and how excited they were, even to say "We are going to get the Holy Ghost on Christmas, BEST PRESENT EVER!!" How cute is that?
I am proud of Monica to have made the decision to get endowed and receiving further covenants that are very much needed to return to live with our Father in Heaven some day. I'm also grateful that she allowed me to be there on that very special and spiritual day(:
I am so grateful for my health and gifts and abilities that Heavenly Father has given to me.
I also grateful for my husband, Dylan, who has taught me so much and is the only way by which I can become perfected.
Merry Christmas y'all!
No comments:
Post a Comment