Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Set Fire to the Rain

I love that song.

It's so hard for me to be a clinical marriage and family studies major student right now. Here's something that I found to be incredible that I just read for my class.

"...this idea of a triangle with our Father in Heaven, and the Spirit with us, helping us work through the challenges of life, to me that is what a perfect family in this life is. It's not one without challenges but one that has challenges and is working toward solving them with the help of our Father in Heaven."

If only everyone felt that way.

I love the gospel. I am so grateful for all of the many ways that Heavenly Father blesses me daily. He loves each and every one of us. I am so grateful for the amazing friends that I have been given that continually bless my life with love and support. I am grateful for the power of temple covenants.

Happiness is a choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment