Thursday, February 9, 2012

A little bit stronger

Current top favorite songs:
1. Somebody That I Used to Know-Walk Off the Earth
2. A Little Bit Stronger- Sara Evans
3. Stronger- Kelly Clarkson
4. A Thousand Years- Christina Perry
5. Waiting For the End- Linkin Park
6. The Cave- Mumford & Sons
7. Colours- Grouplove
8. Never Stop- Safetysuit
9. Adele- Set Fire to the Rain
10. ANYTHING GARY ALLAN

I have been so incredibly blessed in so many ways. It's wonderful how much we are blessed when we strive so hard to do what's right. I am so grateful for the gospel and for the Atonement in my life. I am just so entirely grateful for everything! I just started a new job as an office manager at Remington apartments which are in Orem. I LOVE it!! It's definitely incredibly challenging and intimidating but it makes me really happy to work there. I have been truly blessed with finding that job and it feels like everything will work out. The Lord is just and He loves us all so incredibly much! He is the only way that I can be so happy during such times of trial. 
Life is beautiful and we can all do hard things.


No comments:

Post a Comment