So, as you now know...I have a way cool job. Yesterday was rather interesting and incredibly busy! Had audits and right when I did, Yardi (a system we use to input tenant information, payments, etc.) stopped working! I know this means nothing to you but it was kind of a big deal! Also, I've realized that if I skip lunch, that adds up to more hours for the week :)....it's great, really. Anyway, so I'm pretty excited that I get to dress up for work every day instead of having to go way gross. Again, I know this probably seems really vain for some people BUT I have a big girl job and I love it! I don't like very many jobs that I have ever had and I can genuinely say that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this one! This is what I get to go into work looking like! P.S. those new pants from Trendy Xchange: $9..this picture is crappy but trust me, it's a steal! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment