Sunday, February 26, 2012

Mistakes and Regrets, They're Memories Made.

Life is rough and mean sometimes. It can knock you down and break your heart. These last months have been possibly the worst months of my life but yet I have to feel grateful for everything that I have learned. I thought I had it good, I thought I knew what it meant to be happy. Then that day happens when you're told that it was all a lie and that it never was what you thought it was. It sucks to know that all of those memories were all a lie. I'm so tempted to be angry but I also can't help but feel a sense of relief now. A sense of relief that I don't have to suffer anymore. That I can learn to be me again and that I can grow and move on. That I can be uplifted and not dragged along. That I can be happy with the people that love me. Agency sucks when it is used to hurt others. I hate not being in control. I wish I could go back to before all of this happened....but then I might not become who the Lord wants me to be. After all, your future is as bright as your faith.

It is finally over.

No comments:

Post a Comment