I really have been blessed with the wonderful friends and family that I have been given. Times get rough but I know that I ALWAYS have people that will support and love me regardless of everything.
This past weekend I went home with my sweet, sweet friend, Marissa A. I immediately felt at home and her family is one of the best families that I have ever met! They are all incredible. I went hiking and did many wonderful and adventurous things! It was just great and much needed :)
Yesterday and today were pretty hard for me and although I haven't done much complaining lately, I felt that I was overdue....so guess what I did all day? Yep. I complained for most of the day. Anyway, this morning was a rough one and my friend Adam knew it....this is how great he is. As I was at work, he took my car, washed it, cleaned it, pumped air in the tires, filled up my tank andddddd bought me a pint of the best ice cream ever!! Also, he knows how much I LOVE Febreeze so he made sure to spray heaps and heaps in my car :)
I really have wonderful friends!
P.S. I bought a hamster....joint custody with Mon. I'll post about it later though!
No comments:
Post a Comment