Get outta your mind!
Literally!
I've been reading the book call " You Can Be Happy No Matter What" and it's incredible! So many times we wait around for life to not be "hard" until we decide that we can be happy, when in reality we ought to find happiness even through the hard times....you know what, it really helps! LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL!
Today I found happiness in cleaning my room, reading, getting ready for the day, getting my car a parking pass finally :), talking with friends (even if it was just watching them play dumb Halo), getting a job and dancing!! I miss dancing! I tried teaching my friend how to dance to Latin music yesterday....it was uh...cute. jk. He did a great job!
Finding happiness in the small things is absolutely refreshing! Also, I might be able to go home for Christmas after all, happy, happy day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment