I am so grateful for our Father in Heaven. Life can often be rough and hard to swallow. Everyone faces their fair share of difficulties but we must persevere. I am grateful for my health, my family and my beautiful friends. I have had feelings of despair and uncertainty and when it seems as though I am drowning, the Lord always comes to rescue. I am grateful for the scriptures and the strength that they give. I am grateful for the temple and the covenants that are made with the Lord. I am grateful for our eldest brother, Jesus Christ, who died on the cross so that we might live. I am grateful for opposition, whereby we might know good and happiness. I am grateful for Joseph and Emma Smith and for all that they endured so that this wonderful church might be restored and the gathering of Israel might proceed. It is often easier to recognize the hardships much quicker than the blessings that we are given daily. I challenge you to take time in your day to ponder on the blessings that you have received each day and take note of them. You were chosen for this day and time for a reason. Rise up to the challenges of life and know that you aren't alone.
"If you have enough Faith, you can handle difficulties knowing that in the Eternal perspective, all will be well"
No comments:
Post a Comment