- I am grateful for my Savior and for the infinite Atonement whereby we can return to live with our Father in Heaven.
- I am grateful for the gospel and the love and peace that is felt from it.
- I am grateful for my family that supports me and loves me endlessly....even when we argue ;)
- I am grateful for my bishop; he is truly inspired from the Lord
- I am grateful for my friends that help me to be a better person..to name a few:
- Jacob-one of the most forgiving and loving people I know, one day I hope to be as awesome as he is...he helps me be strong!
- John-Although sometimes we go a few days without talking, I know that he will always be there for me and acts as my wonderful therapist :) He's also hilariously random.
- Chris T-Best friends for like 7 years, I love him so much even though he grosses me out sometimes..there's a good quality of guy right there!
- Shaila-I've only known her for a short while but I am convinced that she's one of the best roommates that I've ever had, she's also one of the most loving and sincere people I know.
- Brady, Beau, Ryan and Chase-They are some remarkable guys and I love them to pieces for the support and love that they share. Oh and they are HILARIOUS.
- My new friends Kaylee, Eric, Bryn, Zach and Brent-They all have and continue to help me in different ways.
Overall, I'm just extremely content with my life right now. Although I may not always understand why certain things happen, I know that the Lord knows and that he is directing my path in the way that he sees best fit for me. I am grateful for the Spirit of Confirmation and the peace that I have felt this past year through all the hard times :) I love the church and I love you! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment