I am now 24 weeks along and I'm definitely feeling VERY pregnant.
We MAY have decided on a name but I feel like it's such a scary thing to name another person so I don't want to officially say it's his name until he's born probably. For right now though, we are thinking his name is:
Bentley Michael Drake
Both Steven and I have always liked the name Bentley but I'm still having hesitation with the name. However, we do know his middle name will be Michael because it's after Steven's little brother that passed away as a baby.
I have loved seeing Steven as a dad now and I'm so grateful that my son gets to have him as his daddy. I hope that our baby is exactly like his daddy, that would be such a wonderful blessing! Steven is so endearing, kind, loving, thoughtful, extremely handsome, hilarious and he's my absolute best friend. It feels as though I've known him my entire life and yet I have no idea how I ever truly lived without him before. Seriously, baby Drake and I are the luckiest people alive to have such a wonderful man in our lives.
I love my little family, I could not ask for more.
No comments:
Post a Comment