Monday, July 7, 2014

Our 2 week break!

We have been in Texas for a week now and will be leaving back for Utah on the 13th.
Before that, my mom and little sisters were in Utah for two weeks.
I love family time. Especially having my mom spoil Steven's mini me.
Anyway, here are some of the fun things we/Steven has gotten to do.



He's a kid at heart.


Riding the Ferris Wheel at Scheels with Liliana


Dancing with my Momma at Monica's wedding


Dancing with Liliana at Monica's wedding


Burning in the sun at the pool


Being a stud, what he's best at.


And working, TONS of working. Steven and my dad have been working on home renovations practically every day. My husband is manly. :)

I realize these are all pictures of Steven and my family. What have I been doing? A whole lot of nothing. Between Steven and my mom I've been extremely coddled. Apparently I can't do anything because I'm pregnant.

UPDATE ON OUR BABY: I'm 28 weeks along, I've gained 17 pounds and have watermelon size feet most of the time. Our baby boy is a wild one, he's constantly kicking and rolling in my tummy, needless to say I have severe rib pain ALL DAY. He's going to be a soccer player like his daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment